Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Easy Oven Baked RIbs

Ingredients:

-BBQ sauce of your choice,
     (some of my favorites.... chubby's, Guy Fieri Bourban Brown Sugar, JB's Fat Boy Sticky Stuff)
              *I like to try new sauces every time, but personally for me... the messier the better
-Rib Rub of your choice,
      (there are different spice flavors from sweet to tangy to spicy)
-Pork Back Ribs (baby back)
       (let it sit at room temp for about 30 minutes)

Preheat Oven to 300 degrees F.

Rub your Pork Ribs with rib rub, all over.... if you like alot of spice go for it, if not don't use alot.
Wrap ribs in foil, loosely, place on a baking sheet/pan (whatever you have that will work in the oven that is big enough for the ribs).

Bake for about 2 hours. Towards the last 15 minutes baste Ribs with BBQ Sauce.

I say about the 2 hours, but it really depends on your oven and the size/temp of the ribs before you stuck it in the oven. Pork internal temp should be at 165 degrees F when done (at the thickest meatiest part). Soooo, I suggest going by the temp.


Post picture later! Because tonight, I'm making ribs for supper :)


No comments:

Post a Comment